Working at BBU
Feed Your Goals
With Financial, Healthcare, and Educational Benefits
We are proud to offer competitive compensation, comprehensive health and welfare benefits and an engaging work environment.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Comprehensive approach to wellness
- Flexible Spending Accounts and other benefits to support the demands of a busy lifestyle
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-and long-term disability coverage
Vacation and paid holidays
401(k) retirement savings plans with a company match
Career development opportunities
Feed Your Individuality
At a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
At Bimbo Bakeries USA, our culture is grounded in respect for the person. Every associate can expect to be treated with fairness, trust, respect and care. We embrace Diversity and Inclusion to fully live our culture, ensure our associates are able to access their full personal and professional potential, better serve our customers and consumers, and drive our future growth and success.
We value the diversity of our associates. At Bimbo Bakeries USA, we believe Diversity is about all of the characteristics and experiences that make us different. It is much bigger than race and gender. We value all dimensions of diversity -- ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, work/communication style, life experience, education, geography, and other variables that influence personal perspectives. And we believe that our diversity enriches our work environment.
We also believe that diversity is not enough. The way we bring our diversity together to solve problems, serve customers and build careers is what makes us a special place to work. Inclusion is how we recognize, value and appreciate our diverse tapestry. Inclusion means creating an environment where associates are encouraged to make suggestions and decisions, see opportunities, approach challenges and achieve goals in different ways.
As part of this Diverse and Inclusive culture, Bimbo Bakeries USA is committed to the following Beliefs and Principles:
- Our people must reflect the diversity of our customers and consumers.
- We have an obligation to appreciate people’s differences, leverage unique talents and support professional growth.
- Embracing diverse ideas and perspectives will unleash our full potential to create innovative products and provide exceptional service.
- To be a great business and an extraordinary place to work, we must have the best diverse talent and foster an inclusive culture.
- Treat all people with respect, fairness, trust and care.
- Value every person, embracing their differences and honoring diverse ideas, abilities and perspectives.
- Create an environment where all associates can freely express their ideas.
- Foster an inclusive culture that attracts, develops and supports a diverse workforce.
Feed Your Journey
Anywhere in the U.S. and Throughout the World!
Bimbo Bakeries USA operates in over one thousand locations across the United States. Our associates work in bakeries, sales and distribution centers, offices, and on sales routes. Check out the Job Search page and search by location to see if there’s an opportunity near you!
Grupo Bimbo operates in 22 countries around the world. We can be found in the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Central America, South America, Europe and Asia.